Friday 18 September 2009

Bus



Never say never, I thought i will not take bus again in my life :-)

Coming to Uk and many friends has asked me to buy a car since I have family with me, never see the link myself and now i know why.

Bristol bus service is HORRIBLE!!! NOT RELIABLE AT ALL!!!

Unlike Sheffield, where the bus can be real good service and timely but not here.

My campus is like in the 'foreign' land - like KL to 1Utama distance. Far and isolate. It is not reliable and I have waited for an hour more from its scheduled time. Thought this will only happened in KL, but same here as in developed country.

Thought I will never face traffic jam - but I face it every time I go back at this particular route from my campus.

So, the timetable electronic signboard can be ignored really !! Nuisance !!!

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

How nice for an update!
Must pray more for you in respect to finding a house.
I see you have a 6 mile hike from present place to Business School? Is it possible to walk it? Then you be fit and sexy as well-
(Yes, I google mapped it :))
Continue being brave, Sir Tew!