Wednesday 23 September 2009

Bechelor Food



Poor me that I have to survive without my mum's cooking and of course dear's as well.

My menu as a bechelor in these few weeks
1. Breakfast - Toast bread, coffee, milk
2. Lunch - Bread from home, banana or apple
3. Dinner - Tesco Instant noodles

Picture is the nicest food I had for myself - chicken pie - but it is mainly frozen food.

UK food is boring and Eastern spices are so expensive here - let's see what Ann can do magic when she is here.

By the way, I lost 2 kg, during the first check-up in NHS health centre - may be it has merit in a way :-P

3 comments:

Sigrun said...

So hard when it is cold and food so bland :(
I feel like inviting you for a meal!
Hey, pls put a photo up of your new place!
I am very curious.

Unknown said...

should have got some nice puasa food though yar

Ahha said...

hey... do reward yourself with Chocolate ice cream cake this Friday :)