Sunday 13 September 2009

Beginning of Page 1




Well, I arrived safely and nicely :-)

MAS was kind enough to upgrade me to C class, not bad that I paid only RM 500+ to get service like this, of course thanks to my previous employment that gave me such benefit.

It is not cold for me as I quite used to the weather there. Luckily friend that I got to know from KL, Shapawi had come to pick me up. I supposed to stay with his friends, but only found out they were having puasa/ fasting month which was very much inconvenient to his friend. So I managed to get another friend, Oliver to take me in.

He is kind enough to let me stay with them till I managed to find a place.

Oliver is doing his Master degree in Fine Art and he brought with him his wife, Wai Mun and daughter Li Xin.

They saty in a nice place call Hotwells and their unit is facing the Avon river and that picture showed a part of happening there during weekends.

I slept in the couch in their living room, no complaint :-) as long as I have my head to lay on

No comments: