Saturday 22 May 2010

Oh It is hot !!

Bristol Air Ballon - alternative air travel here.



Last post I was just complaining it was cold, now it is really hot :-P I am bare-chest and in boxer !!!
It is just 22*C but it is so unbearable compared to KL 35*C !! It is stuffy and dry, I need to apply hydrafresh everyday!! :0P Why is it so hot??The sky is so blue and cloud-less, so the sun ray hit on you directly and it scorching hot !!!
Bristorians are putting on T-shirt and shorts when they are out, oh yes, the shades and hats!! The fashion trend now is about floral theme. Erin is on the track :-)

Oh yes, we start to smell the summer breeze - oh yes BBQ I reckon :0)

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

Unbelievable - it's hard to keep track. Erin sure looks the part in her sundress. I prefer dry heat to humid heat -