Friday 22 May 2009

Chat with my boss - 16 Feb


The next thing I was thinking is to inform my current company about this opportunity. Eileen my close friend cum colleague is the first one to know about this. She was so happy for me and giving me so many support in my decision.

I told my boss about this news and surprisedly she took it so well. I actually didn't think that she would be nice - though :-P

I told her this well in advance because I wanted to be fair to her as we were discussing my 2009 KPI and new assignments. I wouldn't want her to assign me something real important and I can't follow through the whole project.

At the other hand, I do not want to cut the tie with the company and hopefully they still can continue my service when I come to Uk as a student.

This meeting ended with positive note but then......

No comments: