Saturday 23 January 2010

Home Group


Finally I got to join a home group near our place. There are about 8 members, hosted in a nice bungalow by an elderly couple. I quite enjoy the group setting, a mixture of single, married, young and old members. We are studying the Book of Daniel.

Only thing is that no children are in the group, so Ann and I have to take turns to attend. Not too sure whether it is a good thing or bad, I still prefer Children to participate, but the living lifestyle here is that children are used to be in bed by 8pm. And so do our kids during school days ( which we are so glad they are in this routine - they have been 'westernised' :-P).

Well, family devotion is equally important - this setting really reminds me about this !!

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

Still would be nice to do with your Ann. Maybe we should pray for such opportunity at some stage.