Wednesday 6 January 2010

060110 UK FREEZE




UK FREEZES TODAY - UK alert across the country.

It is the first time snow covers every single part of UK and below zero degree.

My uni and children's schools are closed due to the weather and the public bus in the entire Bristol is withdrawn - this is the first time I experience such 'snow-in' condition in UK. Imagine when I was in up North Sheffield I never come across such situation, now I am at South Bristol, yet such severe freezing condition.

Need to store more food and milk for the family and literally go into 'hibernation' state as my colleague puts it.

These photos are taken from our bedroom window and the boy in the third photo is non other our Adam, enjoying snow ball fight with Eden.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can put your wine or beer outside to chill, no need for fridge lah

Sigrun said...

Wow - stay safe.