Friday 2 October 2009

My second Sunday service




The first worship last week was in a Methodist Church where 99% are 60 years above and I looked really odd there to me. Then as I walk along the street just to explore around my area - St George, I saw this United Bethany Church and a black lady invited me to come along. Since I have plenty of time, why not :-)

It was apprently a typical balck church - loud singing and loud sermon - a lot of Amens - it sounded funny to write this way but it was exactly how I felt. This is how one see things, Lord needs to forgive me that I put on different lens to see His people. But sure both are nice and friendly.

This is the second Sunday service I attended.

I was surprised to see so many packs of food on the floor, at the windows and everywhere like what you see in the photos above.

This Croft End Church which is near the kids' school - was celebrating the Harvest Week - and gave a very good teaching that day. There were kids around at least which I am pleased, at least they have sunday school going on and kids can find their place in Sunday worship.

There is a vineyard church and hillsong church in Bristol that I am keen to visit.. I think God has put us to Church visiting journey again - I pray He lead the way - He always does

No comments: