Sunday 11 October 2009

Arrived !!!




Yes, Ann, Adam, Eden and Erin arrived on time at T3 Heathrow airport but it tools them 3 hours later to get out. Apparently Ann was caught to get her chest and lung X-rayed and then she need to managed 3 kids and 7 luggage !!! I am sorry that my iMac is one of them.

Guess how many kgs she brought with her. About 130kgs for all I would think, strange that MAS did not charge her at all.. Luckily two of my friends took them and all the stuff with his van.

Kids were so excited yet tired. Eden cried because of the cold that he still not used to. Adam and Erin were doing well and slept straight away when we reached home.

I am happy they are here now and the journey will involve more hands now :-)

Thank God for the family..

3 comments:

james tan chin choy said...

Just to let you know that i've been reading all your posts. It's on my list of regular pages i visit. Consider me your new stalker. ;p

Sigrun said...

I'm so glad they're there too. Will pray for settling - what a mindblowing experience to digest indeed.

Unknown said...

was good to catch up the other day, hooray for internet video chat