Wednesday 22 July 2009

OK OK They can be lame excuses



Well, call it excuses BUT I have my case ☺

Going back to the university student life, one cannot go without some equipments – Yes, I meant a decent notebook.

It is so VITAL to have one as you need to:
1. Go online searching information
2. Word processing for your thesis and assignment write up
3. Presentation

Of course you get the additional goodies in the package where you can use it for DVD movie, photos, mp3 player etc

So, is that too much that I have a MacBook ☺




So, the iPhone story basically mainly I have been very very patient and not being an impulsive buyers when the 1st generation of iPhone was launched. Holding my urge to have one for about 3 years and not to compromise with the illegal purchases in some other countries like Singapore. I have been eyeing the opportunity to buy an unlocked version in HK during my possible visit to the country. Unfortunately chances have not come to my way and then Malaysia finally has its own Maxis-iPhone.

A low usage people like me it is not worth for me to sign up any subscription package so again, I resist the temptation again when iPhone is literally everywhere you see in KL.

When I got the news I will be going back to UK for some years, I search the telco in UK that link with iPhone and it is O2. To my excitement, they have the pay-and-go version or another word, the prepaid version where you need not to commit in any yearly subscription plan.

Hooray and finally I told Ann this is the time I will buy one in UK..

At the end, Maxis has the same offer and the price is not much different. After confirming that it is an unlock version, then it is wise to buy one in Malaysia so that I can use both UK and local sim card rather than restrict myself with O2 from UK.

So … what is the justification to have iPhone…




Frankly speaking, sorry I don’t have one, it is just being one of the apple clan – just like all the opening phase of every Apple ad - Hi I am a Mac ☺

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

The apple led to the fall of mankind...

DB would say I'm melodramatic, but I remain unimpressed.