Saturday 17 April 2010

Survival Kits

Before the road trip, there are some essential stuff we need to get.

1. Sat Nav - I got this offer from ASDA for £30, but only comes with European maps


2. Car seats - It is the law to have car seats for children under 12. Eden needs a car boosters like you see below (costs me £6) and Erin need a proper child seat which we got it from a church member (phew save me some ££). Adam reached the height and weight requirements, so he can do without one.
3. The Car!! I got this Vauxhall New Astra as my hired car for the trip. It was too high tech to me. They have this auto drive mode which I do not know how to use, auto adjust driving seats, auto car lights, auto weather sensor where they will determine when to turn the heater on, on the wipers and lights. Later I found there is an inbuilt navigator - Bugger !! Wasted my £30.





Of course, we brought some food to eat during the journey, because it was a long drive and proper jackets for the cold weather :-)

No comments: