Wednesday 30 December 2009

Human Hibernation



My local colleague told me they 'hibernate' during winter time as I complaint to her that winter is so boring!! We had to stay at home most of the time due to the recent 'UK Freeze' alert from the country.

BUT wait she said 'human' hibernation ???

Ya, she said most British will store food and eat and stay at home all the time during winter - all their activity is to eat, watch telly, eat and sleep - a state of hibernation.

I then made a very blunt comment that no wonder the general British are so 'big' size. She laughed and then told me about this hibernation diet that is happening in UK - by the way, her research is about women self image and fitness exercise :-)

Interesting, I like to put honey in especially when I drink camomile tea.

Umm I shall give it a try as I am starting my gym going next year soon - can't bear to see myself with a big belly- been eating a lot in this winter.

Ann asked whom I am trying to impress - errr.. perhaps my low self image - hell no - crap !! :-P

1 comment:

Girl said...

hahahaahah. I like the last statement Ann made, and your response. hahahahaaha. Marry Christmas, and a wonderful year to the apple family. Thanks for the newsletter. Glad to know all are settling in so well :) The lims here are recovering from the flurry of activities pre-christmas and post. LOL. Well, at least this one is. hahaha. Both you and Ann have managed to remain so trim. I envy you. ;p